InSync PLUS, a leader in film and television marketing for over 30 years, is looking for a Junior Copywriter to join our team. As we work with many of the major motion picture studios, streamers, and television networks, the job will provide the opportunity to write across multiple disciplines and genres. Though much of the work will be for AV projects (trailers, television and streaming spots, and digital pieces), the job will also touch upon InSync’s other departments as well (print, social, and beyond).
In this role, the writing responsibilities will include:
• ideating and writing for teasers and trailers
• television spots and social & digital pieces
• writing (and re-writing) for client presentations
• taglines for key art and print
• writing for company’s website and social feeds
• collaborating with producers, creative directors, and fellow writers
• Ability to write in different genres and styles
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
• Ability to handle stress and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well with others
• 2+ years of copywriting experience
• Portfolio with writing samples (finished and/or commissioned writing preferred)
• A love of movie trailers & posters preferred
• Working knowledge of Word and Excel
We are currently working remotely with the potential for a hybrid office/home schedule in the future.
We look forward to hearing from you!